Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mindset of a shinobi

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The mindset of a shinobi Empty The mindset of a shinobi Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:56 am

Tansei Shokupan

Tansei Shokupan

The enemy should be scared shitless upon encountering the shinobi. Shinobi are the most Elite fighting class because they bring swift death from the shadows, and there is nothing you can do to stop them. Personally, I do my best to strike fear into the hearts of my opponents. The methods for this are vast in range; from a fiery frightening show of force, to calm cold confidence. As far as that opponent is concerned, you are death incarnate. If that enemy is foolish enough to cross your path, they will be defeated and there is nothing they can do to stop it. Their attacks will have NO effect as the shinobi closes ground and brings death with him. A shinobi must carry themselves with impregnable confidence. You need to KNOW that your opponent will die at your hands. This knowledge comes from tactical and physical skill.

Also, I am living proof that this method of 'confidence' really works. More than a few times here at Satsu, people on the opposing team have committed seppuku as I approach them on my own. The weapon that brought about their death was a cold expressionless face, and a confident demeanor. Those two attributes ultimately lead to an intimidating presence which can only be defeated by faults of the shinobi himself.

2The mindset of a shinobi Empty Re: The mindset of a shinobi Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:23 am

Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki

Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki
Admin

I know i'm not a Shinobi, but this is my mind set about them, if you hate them, they are doing their job.

3The mindset of a shinobi Empty Re: The mindset of a shinobi Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:42 pm

Battousai Samuru

Battousai Samuru
Admin

Hai.

http://www.myspace.com/musicmans5

4The mindset of a shinobi Empty Re: The mindset of a shinobi Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:02 pm

Shadou Tansei

Shadou Tansei

Lookit my retainer, bein' all responsible and shit. It's cute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum