Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAMURUUUUUUU!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 SAMURUUUUUUU! on Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

No one is posting on this and i feel the need to represent.

View user profile

2 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Finally, someone posted.

3 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

thought u'd want first say xD
maaan so whats gnna be talked about in the samuru thread

View user profile

4 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 am

How about we discuss why the house system has gone to complete hell. There's no point in being in a retaining house right now as it is, we don't use the chain of command, or even do house practice. I miss house practice, I know were all pretty much Battousai or Shadou, but damn, we need to get the retainer system back soon.

I think if we got some new recruits it would help, but until the next con were pretty much screwed on getting new people. We need to get back to house training as a way of teaching unique fighting styles, and codes throughout the clan. Right now we all use the same basic style, with a few exceptions for certain people. But if each house had it's own fighting techniques, it would make things a lot more varied and fun.

That's my opinion anyway, I think Samuru house needs to be the ones to fix the retainer system, We should be a mini-clan, within a clan. You know what I mean?

View user profile

5 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm

i think ur fighting style beggins branches off from the traditional satsu form the more u fight.
i honestly like learning off of those stances. i supliment its with w/e else i see along the way

View user profile

6 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 pm

The thing about the retainer house practices is with such a wide variety of houses and each with only a few people, only 2 or 3 people will be fighting in that house, or if all the Battosai train together that is half the clan, it is just easiere to hone your skills with the entire clan that it is with a couple of people, and don't worry the Samuru house has it's rep, I mean comon the Daimyo of satsu is Samuru =)

7 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

I kinda like Skwee's idea Daimyo. Can we make the mini clan of Samuru in the clan of Satsu? And regardless, we should have some retaining house practice.

8 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 am

I understand most of the clan is Battousai, but I still think we should so a bit of house practice, just for the sake of keeping the system alive.

View user profile

9 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

maybe battousai shouldn't have one. or any other huge one. there should be a retainer practice for smaller retainerships

View user profile

10 Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! on Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

BATTOUSAI INVASION

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum