Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

SAMURUUUUUUU!

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty SAMURUUUUUUU! Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:57 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

No one is posting on this and i feel the need to represent.

2SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:52 pm

Battousai Samuru

Battousai Samuru
Admin

Finally, someone posted.

http://www.myspace.com/musicmans5

3SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:46 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

thought u'd want first say xD
maaan so whats gnna be talked about in the samuru thread

4SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:36 am

Samuru Komoriuta

Samuru Komoriuta

How about we discuss why the house system has gone to complete hell. There's no point in being in a retaining house right now as it is, we don't use the chain of command, or even do house practice. I miss house practice, I know were all pretty much Battousai or Shadou, but damn, we need to get the retainer system back soon.

I think if we got some new recruits it would help, but until the next con were pretty much screwed on getting new people. We need to get back to house training as a way of teaching unique fighting styles, and codes throughout the clan. Right now we all use the same basic style, with a few exceptions for certain people. But if each house had it's own fighting techniques, it would make things a lot more varied and fun.

That's my opinion anyway, I think Samuru house needs to be the ones to fix the retainer system, We should be a mini-clan, within a clan. You know what I mean?

5SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:25 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

i think ur fighting style beggins branches off from the traditional satsu form the more u fight.
i honestly like learning off of those stances. i supliment its with w/e else i see along the way

6SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:32 pm

Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki

Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki
Admin

The thing about the retainer house practices is with such a wide variety of houses and each with only a few people, only 2 or 3 people will be fighting in that house, or if all the Battosai train together that is half the clan, it is just easiere to hone your skills with the entire clan that it is with a couple of people, and don't worry the Samuru house has it's rep, I mean comon the Daimyo of satsu is Samuru =)

7SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:50 pm

Battousai Samuru

Battousai Samuru
Admin

I kinda like Skwee's idea Daimyo. Can we make the mini clan of Samuru in the clan of Satsu? And regardless, we should have some retaining house practice.

http://www.myspace.com/musicmans5

8SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:45 am

Samuru Komoriuta

Samuru Komoriuta

I understand most of the clan is Battousai, but I still think we should so a bit of house practice, just for the sake of keeping the system alive.

9SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

maybe battousai shouldn't have one. or any other huge one. there should be a retainer practice for smaller retainerships

10SAMURUUUUUUU! Empty Re: SAMURUUUUUUU! Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:58 pm

Kinyama Haruto

Kinyama Haruto

BATTOUSAI INVASION

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum