Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honor Guard Practice this Sunday

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Empty Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:22 am

Miyamoto Makoto Battousai

You will be earning your garb and your spot on the Imperial Honor Guard this Sunday. It pays to be a winner, and it definitely will be, come this Sunday. We promised to bring forth the next evolution of being within the SME and we are going to deliver that at campout. Anybody that doesn't show up this Sunday without a good excuse will honestly show me that we really haven't taught you shit out at Satsu. TELL A FRIEND TO TELL A FRIEND! COME TO PRACTICE SUNDAY AND BE FOCUSED ON WORKING!

I know some of you are having a difficult time with the close order drill, but it is essential in the operation of a combat unit, which is what you guys are. If you guys simply want to be a bunch of gaming boffernerds, then so be it. Anybody that wants to evolve as a warrior, then focus on the task at hand and accomplish it as a team. Close order drill is almost identical to stance training and the way we have run stance training is to prepare you for close order drill.

We can honestly have close order drill nailed down this Sunday, only needing maybe 30 minutes of practice each meeting before we move on to cooler things such as our clan kata and our honor guard kata which Tino and Kevin are developing. We will learn this kata with boffers, than train on eventually doing it at full-speed with bokken for the performance. Your discipline, commitment, and teamwork skills learned in close order drill will be needed to execute the kata perfectly and without injury.

We will be moving on to bigger and better things in the near future, we just need to nail this stuff down NOW. Please, don't disappoint me and understand that sometimes we can't just play games. Sometimes we need to rise up, take charge, and be the example that we are!

2Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Empty Re: Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:24 am

If you guys don't feel like putting in the work, then I have misjudged this clan and maybe it would be time I started looking for another clan that would like the honor. That's not me being a dick, that's me being real...

3Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Empty Re: Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 pm

Kinyama Haruto

Kinyama Haruto

Fucking Hai

4Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Empty Re: Honor Guard Practice this Sunday Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Anybody who is going to be performing Kumitachi (Paired Kata) NEEDS to look at the videos in the library. 80% of them will be helpful to you.

http://myspace.com/drtino

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]