Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

Campout

+4
Kinyama Haruto
Miyamoto Makoto Battousai
Shadou Odoriko
Battousai Hekutaa
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Campout Empty Campout Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:12 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Spread the word. It is July 9-11. Its at turkey lake in orlando.

The earliest we can arrive friday is 3pm. I would LOVE to have a first wave of satsu to arrive no later than 4, maybe 5. People who can go early need to let me know! We WILL have a second wave that will be for people that cannot leave with the first wave. This will make it easier to travel, in smaller packs and the second group should be more adults that cant get off work that friday. We need to be out of the park by dark sunday, which is not a problem.

Honor guard will be performing there, if you dont know about honor guard then your out of the loop, if your out of the loop, get back in the loop.

We need to start massing money, drivers, food, tents, etc. Post if you can provide ANY of these things, big or small.

Joey if you read this you need to talk to me or your not going. Text me at 561-574-1355. Bobby, tell him this if you read it.

CAMPOUT IS FUN, MAKE THE EFFORT TO GO AND YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED

Last edited by Battousai Hekutaa on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Campout Empty Re: Campout Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Shadou Odoriko

Shadou Odoriko

I can bring a tent, food, and money.

3Campout Empty Re: Campout Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:17 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Mama Satsu i know you can lol how big is your tent, how much money are so kindly donating, and what food will you bring, ill find a cast iron pot for cooking ramen in lol if you bring like three pounds of ramen we should be good.

Water is essential, a five gallon jug is on our list of things to get for satsu. They cost like $13 for the 5gal and the reusable jug, which costs sub $2 to refill, saving tons of money.

4Campout Empty Re: Campout Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:12 am

Shadou Odoriko

Shadou Odoriko

I have two tents, my personal that fits 2 ppl then theres my dads tent which hold 11. But my dads tent i have to ask to use.

Money Idk how much if you need money ask ill bring as much as i can.

food ramen apples oranges ect...

If there is any request for food i can try to get it. Oh and ahead of time any one who touches my chewy bars will die

Very Happy

5Campout Empty Re: Campout Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:37 am

Very nice work. I'm actually going to leave early and I'm going to get there right when they open to take care of my Emperor-type duties. I will be bringing Colton and Zaya with me if he's going. I may also be bringing another person that needs or wants to go up early.

Also remember, campout itself costs you $6 a head, no exceptions. There will be a front desk where you register and get weapons checked and pay admission. Also, there is a parking fee of $8 a car but it is supposedly going to be refunded shortly after all people when everyone has been entered into the event. You will be REQUIRED to bring a $6 entry fee, and I ask that you please bring a dollar or two for your drivers parking fee, as the clan may or may not be able to cover it. WE NEED MONEY FOR GAS AND PARKING!!! If you can't get the $6, let us know, if we can afford to pay for you, we will bring you.

I don't have a tent, we can bring some gear up early, though not a lot, my trunk is tiny. I can probably bring up all of our water supply for the weekend. We're gonna need at least 10 gallons of water, but we'll probably need more. It'd be cool if we can get a list on here of everything that people can provide. Here's an idea:

Tent? Can you drive, if so, how many people can you fit? Bringing any "group" food, if so, what kind? Will you not be able to have $6? Do you have your own battle garb, and can you afford to donate some money for your honor guard garb?

There will probably be more, I just can't think of stuff now...

6Campout Empty Re: Campout Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:56 pm

So obviously nobody but Kelsey is following my orders to check this site at least once a day... You guys really need to start letting us know shit, or don't be mad when we don't have a ride or a tent for you...

7Campout Empty Re: Campout Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Shadou Odoriko

Shadou Odoriko

Ok i asked my dad and he said i can't bring the family tent so i only have one tent(for 2) but ill see if anyone i know has one i can borrow.

I'll need a ride up there

Battle garb- i have none. ill donate money for the garb for others.

8Campout Empty Re: Campout Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:42 pm

Kinyama Haruto

Kinyama Haruto

Ish de la boom boom and the bomb rigged van are ready to go to orlando. pass it on...

9Campout Empty Re: Campout Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:03 am

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Talked to Hector, I'm going to try to be making it back out to be with some of my favorite people. I can easily pay gas and shit due to the enw job, plus if we need waters and shit I have a 5% discount at winn-dixie right near the park. I have all my weapons (most of which are in clan posession) and my armor (which is also in clan posession) but I do not have garb. I can pay however much needed if any of the admin are going to be doing a garb handout like at the first campout. Me and Bobby could ask our mom for her tent again if it is needed, but please, no tents inside tents this time.

Anything I can do to help you guys have a good campout (whether I don't have a way there or not) let me know.
If you need to get a hold of me my cell is (561) 222 9813

10Campout Empty Re: Campout Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:26 am

Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki

Admin

I might not be able to take my car, if I can take my new car i'd be straight but if not, kyle it would be awesome if I could ride up with you, if not it's straight. I might have a tent that can fit like 5-7 ppl, i'll let you know on that tomarrow when I get home havn't been home for 2 days no sorry for the late post

11Campout Empty Re: Campout Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:52 am

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

I will donate money for garb, i will have 6 dollars.
It is possible that i will take equipment for building depending on the feedback for this post.
I will later post what food supplies or any other supplies i can bring soon.

12Campout Empty Re: Campout Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:13 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

I can bring 4 comfortably, 5 cramped. My trunk is not large but i can bring water and food also.

I will be directing the first wave of departure (kyles wave being kyles wave). I want this first wave to be there by 5 THE LATEST, preferably 4. The second wave is for people not able to leave with the first (if any). Directions will be posted soon.

All money for parking i can provide, though i would like gas money galore, enough that i dont have to pay myself. I consider it the cost of driving (its quite tedious...)

I will of course bring extra money for gas. Ill see if i can nab some ramen, but being the Satsu's Survivalist Chef, ill try to find some camp fire cookware.

13Campout Empty Re: Campout Tue Jun 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Just found out megan has a tent, propane camp stove, and lantern that i might be able to bring...i will ask

the tent looks no smaller than a six man, but looks as large as a twelve man, no lie. It has a fucking hallway lol

14Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:05 am

Admin

Word, I can't drive, I have no insurance atm and parents don't want me to, but I can provide gas money, I can also bring a tent that can fit about 6-8.

15Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Gas Money is the MOST IMPORTANT thing we need. Getting there and kicking ass is easy, getting home is not.

16Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:16 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

http://myspace.com/drtino

17Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

I am borrowing a

7man tent

Rechargable Lantern

Propane Stove

2 Tarps (i have rope to lean to these)

2 Beach chairs

18Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:15 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

I am like 1 or 2 tarps in my garage you guys are free to use.

19Campout Empty Re: Campout Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:38 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

So this is what i have a week ahead of time.

Drivers:

Hector (5)

Inshawn (Eight)

Bread (5)

Total amount of ppl:(18)

Roster for who is going:
Hector
Inshawn
Kels
Nikki
W.B
Joey
Fed
Alex
TBS
PAPA SATSU
Hollywood
Sam
End Piece (?)
Bobby (?)
Choji (?)

If you want to go RSVP and talk to me. 561-574-1355

Shelters (i.e tents):

(1) 7 Man tent reserved for Hector and community

(1) 2 Man Tent reserved for the girls (minus joey lol)

(2) Tarps for lean to's reserved for left overs

(1) 2 man tent Reseverd: Terrence and another (his choice)

Lights:

(1) Battery Lantern

(1) Maglite (kyles)

Misc:

(1) Camping stove

(?) Kelsey lawn chairs

Food:

Post what food and water your bringing.

20Campout Empty Re: Campout Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:20 am

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Damnit Hector, I cut my hair. I also would have a tent from my mom and Bobby is going. it's about 6-8 people comfortably fit in it. Just no tents within it. Not again.

21Campout Empty Re: Campout Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:13 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Roster Updates:

David
Bobby

We have roughly 4 seats left.

22Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:35 am

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

Rides Are As Follows

Hector's Car

Hector
Kels
Terrence

Inshawns Car

Inshawn
David
(Bobby)
Joey
TBS
Sam

Whitebread

WB
Alex
Fed
Hollywood
(Bobby)

Leaves us with 3 seatbelts left. If your name is not on here, let me know.
Extra seats will be used as storage room or just be free space, finally! A comfortable road trip!

First wave, i.e Hector and Inshawn, will be leaving at noon. I want to be first to the campsite and first to be setup.

Second Wave is W.B. leaving around 8 or 9PM

BRING YOUR TEN DOLLARS FOR GAS, SEVEN FOR ENTRANCE, AND EXTRA MONEY FOR FOOD, ETC...

IDEALLY BRING $20 FOR THE CLAN AS PARKING NEEDS TO BE PAID AS WELL.

I DO NOT WANT TO RUN SHORT ON GAS MONEY. DRIVERS ATTEMPT TO BRING A FULL TANK, EXTRA MONEY WILL BE REIMBURSED. PLEASE NO LESS THAN HALF A TANK.

23Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:34 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Hector, on friday if you want, come pick me up about a half hour or an hour before noon and we can go buy all the stuff we still need.

24Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:32 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Thursday night i'm going to give someone the bagels to take up. who is gonna take them from me?

http://myspace.com/drtino

25Campout Empty Re: Campout Wed Jul 07, 2010 11:10 pm

Battousai Hekutaa

Battousai Hekutaa
Admin

ill be there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum