Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secret Service disclose details of the Kennedy assassination

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zlpwcq

In 1963, U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas. The photo shows him and his wife Jackie before the assassination of the car passing through the streets of Dallas.coach bags
U.S. President John F. Kennedy was assassinated in 1963 when the site of a former U.S. Secret Service agents recently broke the silence of nearly half a century, after the assassination of President John F. Kennedy described a scene of terror.

Reported that the first named agent Clint Hill, he told President Kennedy jumped into the car, to comfort his wife Jacqueline Kennedy's been. Jacqueline was on her knees holding the head of President Kennedy. coach bags sale Jacqueline Kennedy screamed: "My God, what they do?"

Now has over seventy Jacqueline Hill was responsible for the protection, Jacqueline and President John F. Kennedy November 22, 1963 aboard a convertible through Dallas, Texas. When the assassin Lee Oswald from the sixth floor of Texas school materials warehouse fire, the Hill, the president sat in a car behind the car. He jumped out of car, ran forward, climbed into the car was still moving, to protect Jacqueline.

Hill said: "The first tone I heard gunshots and saw the president grab his throat, tossed away the left. I know is bad. To enter the presidential seat in my car next to him, I heard the third tone shot, and that bullets hit the president's head, the part above the right ear, leaving a hole the size of the palm of your hand. I helped Jacqueline moved to the back seat, the President fell on her knees. I was President must be a fatal gunshot wound. discount coach handbags The first lady was very shocked, she made her able to do. She was covered blood. "

Hill then investigated the Kennedy assassination to the Warren Commission provided detailed testimony, said the president, "the head of the right ear and there is a large wound."

According to reports, Hill and several other agents wrote a book called "The Kennedy with the nursing staff," the book, from the perspective of their memories of the Kennedy assassination. Hill said: "The agents decided to disclose what they know, what happened was, the real situation, is a fact and not assumption." discount coach boots

Another Secret Service agent Girard de Rani said: "We are powerless to thwart the assassination plot. Hill's action is the action Superman, car at 11 miles per hour (approximately 17.7 km) speed, he There was 24 meters away from the car, which means that the speed he was running 24 km per hour. "

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum