Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

Less Sloughing

+10
Kinyama Fukuhiko
Samuru Komoriuta
Battousai Ranzatsu
Ranzatsu Kenshin
Miyamoto Makoto Battousai
Kyoutai Battousai Itazuki
Tansei Shokupan
Battousai Buraindo
Battousai Samuru
Shitsuke Uchitoru
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:51 pm

Samuru Komoriuta

Samuru Komoriuta

Samuru Ranzatsu wrote:well, exactly why it should give black beads if its done repeatedly. whether or not they're doing it because they have some weird obsession with plastic beads or cuz they just feel like it, it's still beneficial. i just think it adds more too it when ur help is recognized and thats why satsu dosnt give out silverware instead. (its nout the BEAD, its what it represents) lol

I would much rather have a necklace of silverware instead of beads.

Forks> black bead.

27Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:31 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

to paraphrase a character from one of my favorite works of historical fiction, "Shogun" 'It is the duty of a samurai to serve without any regard for rewards from his lord. However, it is also the duty of a master to grant gifts from time to time.'

http://myspace.com/drtino

28Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:30 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

i like tino's take. but like i said. if it's done selfishly or by pure courtesy it's not really our problem. it benefits us either way. all it would cost us is a plastic bead and thats the beauty of it =]

29Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:19 pm

Yea, we're going to bring back our bead system pretty soon. Maybe even work on a new reward system for our Jews...

30Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:53 am

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Yeah, we could have slaves or women as our beads haha

31Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:23 am

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

would run the funds down ._. (unfortunately)

32Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:04 pm

Samuru Komoriuta

Samuru Komoriuta

Battousai Buraindo wrote:Yeah, we could have slaves or women as our beads haha

That idea is pretty kick-ass.

33Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

my understanding of the isrealites is that they were holy warriors fighting under god. tempting as the slaves and bitches idea is, i don't think it all that accurate. maybe sheep. sheep is a good reward, right? or smoked salmon?

34Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:16 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

I do enjoy sheep.

35Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:37 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

i have bagels too

36Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:59 pm

Shadou Tansei

Shadou Tansei

Actually, King David did not go to the fight of Rabbah because he was committing adultery with Bathsheba, who was Uriah the Hittites wife, actually. And when David got Bathsheba pregnant, David called back Uriah from Rabbah (which Joab was leading/fighting) and gave him the "Heeeeey, you fought so well in Rabbah. Go take a break and fuck yer wife." When Uriah denied King David and stuck by the Israelite code of honor which was something along the lines of 'I don't get laid during war 'cause I gotsa fight.' David sent Uriah back to Joab with a letter instructing Joab to abandon Uriah on the battlefield "that he may be struck down and die." Instead, Joab went up against the walls and told the messenger to tell David that people came out of the fortress of Rabbah, and when they chased them, some servants of his died, as well as Uriah.

"[t]he men of the city went out and fought against Joab, and some of the people among David's servants fell; and Uriah the Hittite also died." (2 Samuel 11:19-21).

In short, you're a little wrong there, Tino.

37Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:04 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Ouch Colton. lol. yeah i haven't read the old testament since i was a kid so i guess my memory's a tad fuzzy. Rolling Eyes

38Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:09 pm

Shadou Tansei

Shadou Tansei

Wasn't trying to be harsh on you, haha sorry. I'm not exactly uh... 'soft spoken' or anything.

Also, I'm trying to show how I have support on how women are the root of all evils.

39Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:10 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Now I feel bad for being atheist. :/

40Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:11 pm

Shadou Tansei

Shadou Tansei

Me too. 'Cause you're gonna burn in hell.

41Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Don't believe in hell. But I feel bad because we are switching to 'holy' warriors. I'll be the sinning one Very Happy

42Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:15 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

lol. better to have credible proof that i'm wrong than to simply state i'm wrong. i've been having this argument with this dude on youtube who really can't support any of his lies and i keep having to remind him that martial arts should be treated like academia, if you can't show credible sources for your info, you can't prove you're right and are therefore wrong. I like that someone can actually argue properly.

43Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm

Shadou Tansei

Shadou Tansei

Joey: Obviously, you totally did not read what I just wrote.
Tino: Arguing on the internet is like winning the special olympics- even if ya win, yer still a retard.

44Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

i believe hell is within the mind.
im agnostic but more towards the atheist spectrum. as in for all i know we MAY have been created by some higher being but as far as we're concerned we're on our own.
=]

45Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:53 pm

Battousai Buraindo

Battousai Buraindo

Oh, I did. Just felt like reitterating it? [/coverforgrammarfail.]

46Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Tino, you'll find all kinds of martial arts "experts" online that want to tell you what's wrong with what you're doing, but can't tell you why. I stopped arguing, I don't get tempted by their retardation anymore for the reason that Colton just stated about arguing online.

47Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

touche. but this guy goes on youtube and teaches secret ninja techniques based on ancient korean secrets and goes around telling people that the japanese lie about their fighting arts. he'd been doing it for so long and i got sick of it. there's a ton of proof that he's wrong but he 'sluffs' the arguments and tries to make people who know what they're talking about look bad. then on top of that he has the balls to use religion to attract more fans. sorry, i'm ranting but it really gets me heated.
kyle: i know its dumb but i just couldn't take it anymore after a video he did on aikijujutsu.

48Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:58 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

anyway, back to the subject of sloughing... yeah it's bad. It's a fear of losing that mirrors the fear of death. a true practitioner of bushido (which we all should be) denies this fear.

49Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:28 pm

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

fear of death IS denial. how can u fear that which u can do nothing about
just like sloughing is denial

50Less Sloughing - Page 2 Empty Re: Less Sloughing Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:31 pm

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

agreed but what i'm saying is they deny the fear of death, not death itself. death must be accepted in order to fight as though you can win. the moment you hesitate, you are cut down. you block not to save your life for livings sake. you block (or dodge) so you may live long enough to finish the duel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum