Dai Ketsuki No Satsu
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boffer Fighters of South Florida. Members of the Sakura Moon Empire

You are not connected. Please login or register

Toshishiro Obata - Naked Sword [[eBook]]

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Toshishiro Obata - Naked Sword [[eBook]] Empty Toshishiro Obata - Naked Sword [[eBook]] Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:18 pm

Hinokaze

Hinokaze

Toshishiro Obata - Naked Blade

NOTE: To be put into the Samurai sub-forum perhaps? I do not have access to it.

Miyamoto Makoto Battousai

Dude, that's fucking badass. Who the hell are you? Sorry... lol.

Battousai Ranzatsu

Battousai Ranzatsu

idk why this kinda reminds me of somethin i heard on Rouroni kenshin
somethin to the effect of "use each slash efficiently enough to kill more than one oponent in each" i wanna try that xD

Hinokaze

Hinokaze

Well, most know me as "oh, its Hollywood's girl - time to leave, Hollywood" but it's just me, Belle, being a little mysterious jocolor ...

Hinokaze wrote:Well, most know me as "oh, its Hollywood's girl - time to leave, Hollywood" but it's just me, Belle, being a little mysterious jocolor ...

SuperLulz...

Thanks for the post, and you did badass this weekend, keep fighting with us and soon you'll be whooping your boyfriends ass ON the field as well as off the field...

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Kinyama Fukuhiko

Obata Kaiso is definitely a bad-ass. he was one of the bad-guys in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I've read a lot about his work in Aikido and various ryu's of Kenjutsu. His personal style, Shinkendo, puts HUGE emphasis on tameshigiri. He's a national champ in speed cutting but to be honest he looks like he looks like he's swinging way too hard on some of his cuts. really awesome guy though.

http://myspace.com/drtino

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]